If you're lucky, you've got a best friend that's basically Rachel to your Monica—someone who makes you laugh your butt off in the most awkward times, always gives the best relationship advice whether you’re ready to hear it or not and is the first to call whenever there's something, big or small to celebrate.
They’re so great, in fact, that you can't get them any typical present. So it's only natural that you might be looking for a way to show your BFF just how much you appreciate them. Yet, finding a unique gift that's worthy can be extremely stressful—Don’t worry, we've compiled a list of very cute gifts for your partner in crime that are just as special as they are. And for all my fellow procrastinators, the earlier you shop, the better—thanks to this year's shipping delays! Your BFF deserves a gift in their hands before Christmas!
1. Buddy Winter Slipper Booties Let’s be real, nothing feels better than cozying up with a FRIENDS series marathon, a cup of coffee, and soft slippers on your feet. When you give your BFF cute and comfy slippers, you’re telling them that you value their comfort. And they’re perfect for those Holiday sleepovers and pajama parties - where you both could show off your matching OOTDS.
2. Cute Winter Bootie Slipper Maybe your BFF isn’t into those bear-like slippers. So we’ve got a cable-knit bootie slipper that’ll make your bestie feel like they’re walking on cloud nine! We love slippers as gifts because they are ideal for every member of the family - essentially you’re telling your bestie they’re just as close to you as family.
3. Winter Fuzzy Bunny Ear Muffs Whether your partner in crime is into outdoor adventures or simply enjoys skating dates, your bestie is going to need something to keep their ears warm. These faux-fur earmuffs are the perfect combination of adorable and toasty!
4. Canada Strip Beanie A beautiful striped beanie with neutral brown undertones and an oversize pom-pom at the top is the ideal gift for those cabin ski trips to Whistler, Cypress or Grouse Mountain!
5. Bolivia Leather Cross Body Bag Of course we had to add in a bag, cause why not!? With a storage compartment built into the flap, an additional zip pocket inside the main compartment, and another roomy zip pocket located on the back. There’s enough room to store all your everyday needs, so their hands don’t need too! This 100% leather bag has the right balance of luxury and practicality.
6. Sophie Lounge Set If your bestie has transitioned into a conscious shopper, treat them to some stylish but yet eco-friendly sleepwear! Make sure they sleep soundly with above par Sensis pajama sets, sustainable fabrics and GOTS Certified labelling!
7. Stevie Cardigan Babes who wouldn’t love to snuggle up in an oversized cardigan?! I mean if your friend doesn’t love it as much as you do - it’s time to reevaluate your friendship. JKs. But in all seriousness cardigans are hands down the best present to give. I mean they can keep your bestie warm, stylish and down right comfy.
8. Fingerless Gloves Winter activities are much more bearable with these snowflake gloves, which features a warm and snug design. Grab a pair for yourself, to match each other's aesthetics.
9. Plaid Pajamas We saved the best for last! The holidays wouldn’t be complete without some Christmas pajamas! The holidays are meant for lounging around the Christmas tree and eating all your favourite goodies. without feeling restricted and uncomfy. No one wants that at all. So get your BFF some stretchy but cute plaid pajamas they could use for any festive activity!
10. Rudolph Pajamas We get it, plaid pajamas can be overrated, so opt for a more celebratory sleepwear with everyone’s favourite reindeer, Rudolph. By the end of the holiday season, you’ll know that your bestie sleighed all winter long!