The holiday season is upon us! One of the most exciting Christmas traditions is finding out whether you’ve been naughty or nice. Digging through your stockings can totally set up the rest of the tone for the main event of the year, the presents! But stocking stuffers don’t have to be boring and all you need is a little bit of flare and creativity.
Style of Life has got pieces that you and all your friends and family will absolutely love! If you’re shopping for your fashion forward, who you have no idea what to get them - here's our list of affordable stocking stuffers! Enjoy our Pre-Christmas sale of 25% OFF ON OVER $100 AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN CANADA!
Items under $25
1. These Fingerless Snowflake Gloves come in two different colors, pastel grey and charcoal. We highly recommend buying each color to add to yours, your moms, your besties glove collection! It’s faux velvety fur details add a feminine and luxurious look to a budget-friendly gift.
2. These Winter Fuzzy Ear Muffs are an ideal gift for individuals in your family who is into outdoor adventures such ice skating dates, Christmas markets and other festive activities - they'll need something to keep their ears warm. These faux-fur earmuffs are the perfect combination of adorable, useful and comfy! Easily wrap these up in a bow for that extra touch of holiday feels.
Items between $40 - $65
3. These Buddy Winter Slipper Booties come in two different colors, buff and ivory. We highly recommend buying each color because you could never have too many slippers! It’s snug ankle fit and soft soles ensures your besties or relatives won’t be breaking any ankles when they’re rocking around the Christmas tree or getting a little competitive during family game night.
4. This cable knit Canada Strip beanie with neutral brown undertones and an oversize pom-pom at the top is the ideal gift for those cabin ski trips to Whistler, Cypress or Grouse Mountain! And if you weren’t a fan of those ear muffs mentioned earlier this beanie is a great option to keep your secret Santa's ears and head warm and toasty!
5. This Soft Wool-Blend Reversible Snood is a great gift to help your loved ones be protected against the flu and winter air! Pair with Soft Wool Beanie for a monochromatic ensemble.
6. We love these Cute Winter Bootie Slippers as gifts because they're perfect for every family member and makes your shopping list easier than ever!
These slippers come in three different colors, blush, flannel and ivory. It’s cable-knit details will keep your secret Santa or gift receiver feet warm all winter long! When you give your friend or family member cute and comfy slippers, you’re telling them that you value their comfort.
7. These Below the Knee Blizzard Slippers comes in two different colors, blush and flannel. We highly recommend buying each color to add to your bestie’s or family’s slipper collections.
It’s skin tight fit, faux fur lining and soft soles ensure your BFF and family members are light on their feet for those late night kitchen snacking or tip-toeing their way to place gifts under the tree.
Items over $70
8. Adina Wing Sleeve Sweater by AngelEye combines eye-catching striped styles with draped shoulders and wide-winged cuff sleeves for a sophisticated look. So opt for a different kind of sweater to rock around the Christmas tree with!
9. This insanely comfortable Sophie Lounge Set by Sensis features 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton which limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemicals. Maximum comfort and style is achieved by the loose cut paired with the slightly fitted, patterned long cuffed pants with a comfortable satin bow.
10. This Fly High Eagle Eye Sweater is part of our exclusive vintage collection. So add this to your crewneck sweater gang for those 80s inspired looks with a modern twist.
11. Who says sleepwear has to look boring?! Nothing beats jamming out to holiday music in this Toasty Ember Lounge Sweater that was made to give you comfort and a whole lot of room to move in. Pair with the Ultimate Track Jogger to enhance the comfy experience.
12. One of the main things that makes this Gingerbread Robe the best presents to give is they can be used all year long. Anyone can enjoy getting hugged by soft fabrics from season to season. And nothing beats waking up Christmas morning with the touch of a fluffy, comfy robe.